1
0
-1

I have a form with a considerable amount of data extracts.

I just went through and changed the names of a bunch of them to make them more consistent.

But when I checked the form-version-config.xml I find both the old and the new data extract names in there?

E.g.:

<ExtractMapping>
<sequenceNumber type="Number">103</sequenceNumber>
<xpath>//AvokaSmartForm/AvailableProperties/WhitlamUnitBedrooms/WrightUnit_1Bedroom</xpath>
<shareDataPubFlag>false</shareDataPubFlag>
<shareDataSubFlag>false</shareDataSubFlag>
<extractRepeatingDataFlag>false</extractRepeatingDataFlag>
<searchableFlag>true</searchableFlag>
<name>WhitlamUnit1Bed</name>
</ExtractMapping>

<ExtractMapping>
<sequenceNumber type="Number">50</sequenceNumber>
<xpath>//AvokaSmartForm/AvailableProperties/WhitlamUnitBedrooms/WrightUnit_1Bedroom</xpath>
<shareDataPubFlag>false</shareDataPubFlag>
<shareDataSubFlag>false</shareDataSubFlag>
<extractRepeatingDataFlag>false</extractRepeatingDataFlag>
<searchableFlag>true</searchableFlag>
<name>WhitlamUnit1 Bedroom</name>
</ExtractMapping>

Note the identical xpath.

Any ideas why it is happening and how to remedy it?

This project is Maestro 17.10.4

(There are some other issues in that form atm because when I updated the component block field IDs, the xml name didn't update, but I doubt that has any effect on this.)

  1. Lin VanOevelen

    I can answer my own question. It was caused by the underscores in the field IDs resulting in xml paths not updating.


    As we have no idea what to use entities for or how to use them, we'll just have to avoid underscores in field IDs.

  2. Lin VanOevelen

    I am still having problems.

    I removed all the underscores form the field IDs. Also deleted the corresponding entities.

    This resulted in correct data extracts in the config file and TM.

    Then I ticked 'Use auto generated xml name' for all of the fields I'd changed the ID off. That resulted in 122 data extracts when there's only 67 in the form. The additional ones refer to data extract names that cannot be found in the form and xpaths that simply don't exist in the xml.

CommentAdd your comment...